Fall 2012 Menswear Trend: Statement Shoes
Men’s fashion week fall 2012 just finished and one of the trends are statement shoes. Before, it was only the women who had statement shoes as a trend but now, men are keeping up and have statement shoes too. These shoes are seen in several collections like Philip Lim, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani and Opening Ceremony.
Would you wear these trends?
- Vegetable prints and pasta accessories for Spring/Summer 2012
- Off the Runway: Spring 2012 Trends
- 8 Shoes Every Woman Should Own
- Chanel Paris-Bombay Pre-Fall 2012 collection
- Resort 2012 Ad Campaigns are here!